Orders are shipped by regular ground UPS In the 48 continental states.
Shipping charges are assesed based on the weight of each unit. Shipping
to Alaska, and Hawaii is significantly higher, please contact us
WE NO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR INTERNATIONALLY.
Generally orders are shipped within 5 - 7 business
days from the receipt of your order. However, during our busy season orders take longer, between 7 - 14 business days from the receipt of your order. Our busy season is from the begining of February through the end of April. Please allow a full 10 days to pass before contacting
us regarding the status of your order.
New York State residents will be charged 8.625% sales tax.
Choose from Two Ways To Complete Your Order
1. You can make a payment on our website using any major credit card, be it MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover Card. Or you many choose to pay using PayPal,
the fastest and easiest way to make online purchases.
2. Mail your order along with a check or money order for the full
amount payable to:
ATTN: Robert Crespo
601 E 18th Street Apt 504
Brooklyn, NY 11226
New York State residents please add 8.625% to your order for sales
Your delivery address cannot be a P.O. box as UPS delivery service
does not delivery to P.O. Boxes. Sorry, no C.O.D. orders.
If Your Package is Damaged
If any part of your order is visibly damaged, please follow
1. Inspect contents while delivery person is there. If damaged,
you should refuse delivery and UPS will return the package to us.
2. If delivery person is already gone, UPS must be informed of all
damaged merchandise. Please call your local UPS terminal to notify
them of the damage. Keep all packing materials until shipment is
inspected and claim is issued.
3. Please notify us of the damage after
you notify UPS.
4. Replacement items will be shipped promptly.
15% restocking fee and return shipping charges on all return items.
Free replacement of damaged goods. For all returns, please email
us first to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number
and to explain your reason for return. Return shipping
to be paid by the customer.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.