• 70″h x 25″w x 12″d
• Four shelves
• One 22″ x 11″ green Perma-Nest tray per shelf
• FOUR 24-inch GLP24FS – Blue Spectrum Dual 2ft LED Plant Grow Light
Model SL44F2LED is 70 inches high, 25 inches wide, and 12 inches deep. There are four shelves that are fixed in place. All three models are constructed from one-inch square aluminum. It comes with four light fixtures. One light fixture on each shelf. Each light fixture has a 3 wire grounded cord. Each light fixture is moved up and down by a metal chain attached to each end of the light fixture. FOUR 24-inch GLP24FS – Blue Spectrum Dual 2ft LED Plant Grow Light that are two feet long. The stand comes with four Permanest-Trays that are colored green and measure 22 inches long and 11 inches wide. There are no wheels with this stand.
LED grow lights are becoming increasingly popular to provide light for plants. There are several reasons why LED grow lights are a good choice for plant growth:
1. Efficiency – LED grow lights are much more efficient than traditional incandescent or fluorescent lights. Because LED lights use less energy, you will save money on your electricity bill.
2. Low heat output – LED grow lights produce very little heat, which benefits plants that do not like high temperatures. Because LED lights do not overheat, there is a minimal fire risk if the lights are left on for extended periods.
3. Long lifespan – LED grow lights have a much longer lifespan than traditional light bulbs. Longer-lived lights mean you will not have to replace them as often, which can save money in the long run.
4. Environmentally friendly – LED lights are made from recyclable materials and do not contain harmful chemicals like some traditional light bulbs (such as mercury). They are also more energy-efficient, which reduces your carbon footprint.
If you are looking for a way to provide light for your plants that is efficient, environmentally friendly, and long-lasting, then the SL44F2LED grow lights are a great option.
Find out why model SL44F2LED is an excellent option for environmentally conscious growers.