Beautifully fluted glass 3.5″ colored (pale blue, pale green, pale aqua) watering globes extend the time between waterings. Excellent for indoor plants and container gardens Use in the garden when transplanting seedlings. Globe holds 1 1/3 cup of water.
1. Press stake into soil rotating it slowly
2. Fill Watering Globe with room temperature water
3. Set the Watering globe on the stake.
4. Make sure to water plant once after putting stake in soil.
• The 5″ stake size is suitable for medium plants and container gardens
• Roots grow around the stake allowing the plants to use water very efficiently
• Watering Globes make it easy to see when to water
• Makes an attractive, useful, and appreciated gift